Fuzzy Orbit Games
Based in San Diego, CA
1 June, 2016
Apple App Store
Burglars, Inc. is a brand new kind of puzzle game featuring a full cast of characters in a story driven experience. Follow the adventures of Chase and her friends as they crack safes, pick locks, hunt for trophies, and burgle sweet loot throughout the city. With nearly 200 puzzles to beat, 50 ranks to gain, and tons of secrets to discover, it's packed with enough booty to bag to keep any burglar busy.
Burglars, Inc. was developed by a two-man team who love to make uniquely crafted games together. Andy codes and Patrick draws and designs things. The original puzzle mechanic was conceived of and tested in the summer of 2013. Finding the main mechanic simple but fun, work began to flesh it out into a full title for iOS. After an initial intense two week game jam resulted in a promising "proof of concept" prototype, the meat of the project was completed in whatever spare moments they could find after work and while raising babies. Three years later, Burglars, Inc. is the finished result. They hope you like it!
- Experience a brand new type of puzzle game! A unique burgling puzzle mechanic was developed from scratch exclusively for Burglars, Inc.
- Take part in a fun, original story! Join Chase and her friends as they use their burglar skills to fight back against injustice in a crooked city.
- Tons of puzzles to beat! Burglars, Inc. is packed with nearly 200 unique puzzles to tackle and 8 distinct puzzle types to keep players on their toes.
- Loads of loot to bag! With 60 trophies to collect, 45 different types of gear and tools to find and use, 50 ranks to gain, 30 Burglar Badges to earn, and hidden secrets to discover, the game is crammed with enough stuff to keep any burglar busy.
- Try it for free! Burglars, Inc. is offered as a free demo with hours of content for players to try (and no microtransactions).
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About Fuzzy Orbit Games
Fuzzy Orbit Games is a two-man development team. Andy codes and Patrick designs and draws things. Andy has worked on several AAA titles and was a co-founder of The Blimp Pilots, a small company that enjoyed great success in the early days of the iOS App Store with Koi Pond, the Top Paid App of 2008. Patrick currently works for The Behemoth (of Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater fame), who generously provided testing resources via The Research Centaur, their QA and UX offshoot. Fuzzy Orbit Games was born out of Patrick and Andy's shared love for the craft of making games and the great working relationship they've enjoyed over many years of game development together. Burglars, Inc. is the company's first title.
More information on Fuzzy Orbit Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Burglars, Inc. Credits
Artist and Designer
Original Music Composer
John Baez and The Research Centaur
Testing and Support